Tuesday 15 January 2013

free owls throughout 2013...

owl illustration by holly clifton-brown

A little something I came across on my web travels which is just so beautiful and generous I had to share it ... it's a complete 2013 calendar to print out, with your own choice of some delightful owl prints to adorn it, and it's totally free (ink and paper aside ...).

Here's the link, and I love it so much I'm putting the button for it into my sidebar. Oh yes.


owl illustration by chan yee von

For other free 2013 goodies, check out this earlier post I wrote.

9 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Thank you so much!
    nauticalowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You're so welcome - it's such a wonderful calendar! :-)

      Delete
  3. This is adorable! Can't wait to see the other months!
    xo!
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all so worth a look, and since over 40 images are available, if you;re anything like me, you'll have too much choice!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Such a great freebie! Thanks for the link. I love that second photo. =0)
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all so wonderful, I had a hard time choosing which to post here ... and only limiting myselk to two... ;)

      Delete
  5. Ahhh! This is awesome! Thank you for sharing! I just discovered your blog thanks to a lovely comment you left for me. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - it makes my day to read what you say!