Sunday 13 January 2013

this year I will ... write in my diary

It is not too late to start a diary for the year. Oh no. I've not even bought one yet, perhaps because I feel a little guilty for having such a beautiful one last year and not writing in it enough. I either have too much to say that I don't know where to start or ... well, it's actually always that I have too much to say and I scare myself off. Plus, I leave writing it till late at night when all I want to do is sleep ...

But, still, I will buy myself a diary very soon. Hopefully one of these ...


I love this cover - style and mystery...who is the shadowed lady of 2013...?
2013 Miss Shadow diary

Willing to take a chance on this diary? Sorry, very bad 'joke'...
2013 monopoly diary

Simple, subtle, stylish.
2013 diary

Love this! Perfect if you're a leftie!
2013 left-handed diary

Just beautiful and inspiring, every day of the year.
2013 spiral diary

A rather positive sentiment on the cover of this diary to get what's left of the year rocking... terrific life 2013 diary

Probably the sweetest companion you could have to travel with you this year.
2013 illustrated diary

Hope you're inspired to record your year in a diary - I'll also be posting about making your own diary, journal or notebook in the next few days.

13 comments:

  1. So many great journals to choose from! I think I like the simple one with 2013 on it, but I also really like the first one at the top.
    I'm a new GFC follower, here from Meet & Greet Hop (thanks for linking up).
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kim, for your comment, the follow, and the Meet&Greet hop - it's a great place to find new blogs :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and you kind words and thank you for adding my book here on your blog.
    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment, and the wonderful work you create :-)

      Delete
  3. They are all beautiful in their own way, but gotta say...luv, luv, luv Miss Shadow!!! A new follower from the Meet and Greet Blog Hop. Would luv if you could stop by my blog as well.

    Anne Marie
    http://moanasuniquedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Anne Marie :-), and for following as well - I'm following you back now :-)

      Delete
  4. Thanks so so much for your kind words to my diary!!
    20% off to all your readers using the cupon code BEMYGUEST
    www.lacasuni.etsy.com
    kisses,
    Valeria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how generous of you! Thanks so much for the comment :-)

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my diary in your lovely blog!

    Kerry aka greenelephantuk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome - it's a great idea for old Monopoly boards - better than playing the game!

      Delete
  6. I am so very tempted to buy that Monopoly diary, it is incredible! Such cute finds ^.^

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post is outstanding! thanks for such a post. You can also read our blog : Diary 2021

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - it makes my day to read what you say!